This has been overdue already!!!! The very nice blogger nominated me last April 12.
I want to say I am very sorry for the delay. But special thank you to http://actingmylife.wordpress.com. On April 28, 2015, another beautiful blogger nominated me for the same award. https://youngsunshinescooking.wordpress.com/
Please do visit their blogs!
I am very blessed that in 6 months, I have received 4 nominations. 3 Liebster and 1 Versatile! I just want to say THANK YOU and hopefully we will all be continued to be inspired and share that inspiration with others.
The rules of nominating someone for Liebster are:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer that person’s 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10 people who have fewer than 200 followers (and let them know you’ve nominated them).
4. Ask your nominees 10 new questions.
Here are my answers to http://actingmylife.wordpress.com’s questions:
- If you are planning to travel on a desert island and you have bring three things, which ones will you choose and why? Water, Umbrella, Food
- Who is your favorite singer/band and why? When I younger I have loved the Irish band, The Corrs band Why? Sounds classic, modern, cool.
- If you were writing a story and it was being turned into a film, which actor would you like to play your main character? I have a celebrity crush from Manila, Piolo Jose Pascual. Most likely, him?
- What is your favorite film? I do not know. I guess I have no favorite? But I watch a lot of movies??!
- If you had an opportunity to travel around the world, which country would you visit first and why? I love to visit France or Italy.
- What is favorite thing to do/see during summer? Go to the Beach with the family
- Who is favorite historical King or Queen? Queen Anne, one of King Edward V’s wives
- Quick question: pizza or chips? Hard one! Can I have both??? Ok will go with pizza (all meat)
- Who is favorite film character and why? No particular. As long as it is romance, romantic comedy, romance drama
- Have you read a famous quote that changed your life? I say more of a prayer that is guiding me:
- God, give me grace to accept with serenity
- the things that cannot be changed,
- Courage to change the things
- which should be changed,
- and the Wisdom to distinguish
- the one from the other.
- Here are my answers to https://youngsunshinescooking.wordpress.com/ questions:
1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging when my emotions were too much to handle.2. What’s your favourite thing to do on a Sunday? Just be with my kids. Do anything with them.
3. Do you prefer sea, mountains or countryside? I prefer countryside.
4. What’s your favourite foreign dish? I love a lot of food. I love them all. I will play no favorite : )
5. What has been the happiest day of your life, so far? When I was made free from emotional distress.
6. If you won the lottery, what would you do? Travel the world with my family!
7. What’s the place you want to visit most? Europe. I am in love with it. It is my fantasy.
8. What’s your favourite ingredient to use in the kitchen? Salt?
9. What would you like to be in another life? I never thought of this. I do not know.
10. What’s your favourite dessert? Cake cake cake. I love cake : )
Once again, thank you! There are so many great bloggers out there. Here are my nominees for now:
My 10 questions are:
1. How do you prefer to be called (name, nickname)
2. Where are you from?
3. Aside from blogging what are your other hobbies?
4. What gift do you dream of to receive on your birthday?
5. Beer or wine or neither?
6. What is your favorite dish?
7. How long have you been blogging now?
8. What do you love about blogging?
9. What do you think is the greatest challenge with blogging?
10. Fame or Power?
Have a great day!!!!