I was nominated by: https://inkingthethinking.wordpress.com/ for a free style writing challenge.
So here are Rules I had to follow (copied from AdiC’s) :
- Open an MS Word document
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
Here’s what I wrote in five minutes for the word WINE!
WINE. Wow this is really a great time to talk about it. Since my hubby and I are now trying to be wine experts. We just bought like different wines and we are trying to experiment on them. We are learning how to differentiate the taste. So far, I would say I am enjoying the sweet wine. I like it sweeter than dry. I tried Stella Rossa, (Blanco, Stella Rosso), Moscatto, Sweet red wine. Wow, I enjoy it with a meal. I feel dizzy after drinking but it feels great. I say sometimes it can be relaxing. One good way to end a busy or stressful day is a glass of wine. Is it true that it is good for the heart too??? Writing about it makes me want to have a glass. But it is just 12 noon. And I will have to pick up my son from school. I do not want a Policeman pulling me over. But it would just be a small glass. Maybe I should sip. I will try the sweet one we keep in the fridge. This is because of this challenge. Hahahaha! Well, enjoy life, love and laugh. Thank you so much for thinking about me and challenging me. I thought it was fun and exciting….
Time taken: 5 minutes
Number of words: 212
And my nominees would be :
YOUR WORD IS ALIVE!