Awards can add more interaction between bloggers. This is a way of recognizing a friend and at the same time promoting his/her blogs. I am grateful to each of you who nominated me. In my 6 months here, I felt that I am somehow doing something good. At least to be inspired and inspire others.
For Versatile Award- Disclose 7 facts about you (copied from my previous post)
So here are 7 facts about me:
1. I just turned 36 on April 21.
2. I am more of an introvert and a homebuddy.
- What made you choose that WP name you are using now? It was so hard to pick a name. They were all taken. And this word, part and parcel just popped up in my head. I remember this word back in high school. I said, this can make sense of how I see our experiences in life, An integral or essential piece; that which must be done or accepted as part of something else.
- How many readers and likers do you think actually read your blog from the first word down to the last period (or question/exclamation mark or ellipsis)? I have no idea. I do not think about it. I just enjoy sharing. And it must be destiny if a person is led to my little corner and be hooked and get inspired.
- When did you write your very first poem, short story, article, or whatever it is you are into? I started having a diary/journal since I was 10 years old. It was like blogging but there was no sharing with others.
- Who is your favorite male villain? Can’t think of anyone.
- Who is your favorite Disney character? Tinkerbelle, a fairy.
- Where in Asia would you want to visit next? I want PHILIPPINES! Motherland : )
- Who is your favorite WP Blogger? I do not want to name names. People might get jealous! I love all of you! You are all inspiring. You have your own craft : )
I still want to recognize the friends who nominated me before for the Liebster Award:
I hope you do not mind. I am not going to make some nomination since I am just going to nominate the same people!